Evan focuses his practice on Plaintiff’s Civil litigation, primarily with causes of action against state or governmental agencies. He currently practices in the areas of consumer protection, personal injury, products liability, insurance bad faith, inverse condemnation, mass torts, and negligence. Specifically, Evan has experience analyzing complex issues arising from mass torts and disasters. Evan works hard devoting himself to achieve the best results for his clients.
Pro Bono and Volunteer work includes being a recognized volunteer associate at the University of Arizona Disability Resource Center, being a mentor for A.I.M “Achieve. Inspire. Motivate.” San Diego State University Undergraduates to Law School transition, and volunteering and donating to the Fund For Justice Community Outreach Committee in San Diego.
- University of Arizona (Bachelors of Science)
- VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY LAW SCHOOL (Juris Doctor)
- CALIFORNIA WESTERN SCHOOL OF LAW (Juris Doctor)
- The Torture Warrant: The Need For An Accountable Approach. Copyright: The University of Arizona. 2012.
- The Contemporary Human Cloning Law and Debate. Copyright: Institute of Health Law Studies, Bulletin of Health Law and Policy. 2014.
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association